Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Happy New Year!


Hello everyone

I hope you have all had a wonderful holiday. I had a super week down in Richmond near Nelson. I drove down with my youngest two children.The ferry crossings were exciting and The Sounds spectacular as always.

We were treated to wonderful weather and it was lovely to catch up with my sister and family. I did a spot of mountain biking at Rabbit Island which was fun as there were some great tracks of varying ability.I caught up with old school friends, enjoyed the sun, surf and gorgeous boulder rivers, took in a jazz festival and went on a walk or two.I have really enjoyed time with my children. Look forward to catching up when we return on Tuesday, January 22 2008.

Take care all
Jo

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jo,
    Looks like you have had a great break, thanks for sharing holiday, I wish mine was half as fun :-)
    Sharon C

    ReplyDelete