Sunday, May 4, 2008

The Holidays

Hi everyon we have had great holidays relaxing, catching up with friends and family, enjoying the spa. We had a great time down on the farm with the boys loving feeding out and even more fun riding Uncle Grants bike and the bike Uncle John got for them. We went to Kaupokanui beach where I used to spend my summers as a child and the weather was fantastic. The kids spent over an hour swimming in the river..heaps of fun for them..I was happy to watch not warm enough for me!!!!Me I enjoyed pottering and collecting native plants for home from the native bush patch on the farm and seeing friends I haven't seen in ages. The time has just flown and Term Two is about to begin. I'm looking forward to hearing about your holidays see you on Monday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment