Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Hannah's Cat





Make your own pet and bring it to kindergarten Day.
Today Hannah shared her pet at mat time to the children. She described the butterflies as the cats ears - butterfly ears! The whiskers and tail were the same materials.
My mummy put some spots on it and my dad put the ears in , the whiskers in and the legs in and my daddy put the tail in too. He put all the hard things in for me.
I painted it. There was two eyes, a nose and a mouth. I got the box from my gagarge for my mail and my cat to rest in.
Hannah made a beautiful picture on paper of two cats sealed in an envelope for us to open.
Great working together as a family to achieve a special sharing momnet for Hannah. Thanks guys!!!
The picture at the top was taken by Jahrome a friend of Hannah's exploring the camera and its uses LOL

1 comment:

  1. Hi Children at Grasslands Kindergarten.
    It has been great looking at your blogsite. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete