Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Kia ora everyone

I just thought I should write to you all to explain the process I have gone though while doing this blog on the children and their adventures with Adventure Bear (Addy).

Three times a week I have been choosing a child that has been displaying 'being a good friend', helping to tidy up without having to be asked, or just something that reinforces being part of a team at the kindergarten.

When the children come back in the morning with the camera and Addy, I take the time to sit somewhere quiet and listen and document the child's voice. Once I have all the information I need I then move to the next step. I print the photos out and put them all into a scrap book that the children have decorated. The scrap book is accessible to the children so they can be looked at whenever they want to. This is all then posted onto Adventure Bears Blog that you can access from the kindergarten blog. Check it out. Thanks for your support.

Bye for now Tiffany (student)

No comments:

Post a Comment